We understand that competition law bears particularly high stakes for our clients. We demonstrate perfect knowledge of the relevant, national and EU legal framework and maintain close contacts with the competent, national and European authorities.
The benefit of our experience extends to the full range of services we provide, from advice to judicial representation, and relates to complex issues of unfair competition practices, free competition, cartels, state aid cases, abuse of dominant position cases and antitrust law.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law
- EU and Greek Competition Law
- Merger Control
- State Aids, State Monopolies and Deregulation
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Distribution, Consumer and Advertising Law