AREAS OF PRACTICE
Corporate and Commercial Law →
Employment Law →
Data Protection Law →
Mr. Petrou focuses on Corporate, Commercial, Employment and Data Protection Law.
SSOCIATE AT ARGYROPOULOS – GISSAKI & ASSOCIATES.
He advises domestic and international clients active in the Greek market about a wide array of corporate matters, including business structuring, compliance and day to day commercial/corporate issues.
He has gained significant experience in advising human resources departments on employment issues, as well as on data protection compliance.
Mr. Petrou is also involved in advising clients on regulatory issues regarding capital markets law, particularly with respect to the provision of investment services.
- University of Athens, Faculty of Law (LL.B. 2012)
- University of Athens, Faculty of Law (MSc in Philosophy of Law 2014)
- University of Piraeus, Department of Banking and Financial Management (MSc in Banking and Finance Law 2018)
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Data Protection Law
- Athens Bar Association (2014)