ASSOCIATE AT THE LAW FIRM “MIKROULEA, STAIKOURAS AND ASSOCIATES”
He has significant experience in the field of Dispute Resolution. During the past 12 years, he has been representing international and corporate clients in a wide variety of complex commercial and civil disputes. He also provides consulting services in respect to the above matters and he has been involved in negotiating and constructing various commercial agreements.
Christos is also specialized in Public Procurement Law, counseling his clients throughout the whole procedure of a public tender.
Regularly, he publishes studies and articles on various topics of Civil Procedure Law.
- LL.B. – University of Athens Law School (2006)
- LL.M. in Civil Procedure Law – University of Athens Law School (2009)
- LL.M. in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure Law – University of Athens Law School (2017)
- Ph.D. candidate in Civil Procedure Law – University of Athens Law School (2013)
- Dispute Resolution
- Public Procurement Law
- Athens Bar Association (2008)